Marketing Manager – Hotels
Our client is a large organisation seeking a Marketing Manager to develop, coordinate, implement and manage marketing programs and events that uphold the company’s corporate image and identity in the local and international market.
• Manage a diverse portfolio of brands which target different international and local audiences on various channels
• Develop business cases for marketing programs at proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns from conception to execution
• Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of the company’s overall strategic marketing plan
• Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
• Evaluate the impact of marketing programs to achieve stated objectives
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and suppliers
• Prepare an annual marketing budget and monitor on a regular basis
• Oversee and approve marketing collateral in various forms across the various brands
• Develop organic and paid content, events, publicity initiatives, social media calendar per brand, lead generation campaigns, performance analysis
• Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
• Analyse consumer behaviour and adjusting advertising campaigns accordingly
• Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, through which insight is assessed against goals
• Remain up-to-date with the latest emerging trends and best practices in international hotel marketing
• Minimum 3-5 years’ related experience as Marketing Manager, preferably in the Hospitality industry
• University Degree in Communications, Marketing or related field
• Experience in mentoring and managing a marketing team
• Proven experience in developing and executing complex hotel marketing programs
• Strong understanding and experience in offline and online marketing
Applicants will be highly organised and capable of multi tasking. Results orientated, you will be highly creative with an aptitude for strong marketing design, communication and PR.
Our client is looking for an energetic project manager who enjoys challenges to achieve return on investment.
This a permanent, full time opportunity working within a wonderful environment.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org