Marketing & Business Development Executive
Our Client is a highly regarded multi-disciplinary consultancy providing building design and project management services to an array of clients throughout Malta.
A Marketing & Business Development professional is now required to join the busy, friendly and assertive team.
• Organising a method of searching for and contacting new clients
• Timeously responding to and managing enquiries from new and existing clients
• Monitor source of enquiries to ensure return on marketing investment
• Acting as point of contact and appropriately resolving customer complaints
• Monitoring client feedback throughout project
• Maintaining an up to date database of existing and potential clients
• Acting as primary liaison with nominated Marketing Agency
• Managing marketing across social media platforms; promotions; newsletters etc
• Undertaking market research
• Writing content for marketing materials such as brochures, press releases etc
Our client seeks a creative and individual who can multi-task and work independently.
Ideal applicants will:
• Be fluent in English (and preferably Maltese)
• Have gained approximately 2-5 years’ experience in a Marketing role (preferably within the engineering, design or construction sectors)
• Possess a Bachelor Degree (preferably in Commerce, Sales & Marketing)
• Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and be very customer focussed
• Possess excellent skills in Microsoft Office
This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales and Marketing professional to progress a career within a dynamic setting.
For a more in depth job description and a confidential discussion, please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org