ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a MARINE COMPLIANCE MANAGER to be based in MALAYSIA.
Located in the nation’s capital of Kuala Lumpur, this is a two-years contract opportunity.
Reporting to the Asset Management Director, the Marine Compliance Manager is responsible for the management of the Quality Assurance team, monitoring Compliance, defining departmental Operating procedures and the overviewing of external & internal Audits on Offshore Asset Management system adherence.
The functions associated with this role include, but aren’t limited to;
• Review and approve Compliance visit reports
• Develop and train the Quality Assurance team
• Conduct Compliance visits of Marine assets
• Maintain knowledge of the latest Regulatory Oil & Gas requirements
• Liaise closely with the Asset Management team on the Management System
The ideal candidate will hold the following;
• At least a BSc/BEng in Naval Architecture/Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
• At least 15 years of Oil & Gas industry experience
• Extensive experience with Operational Audits & Regulatory requirements; ISM, ISPS, SOLAS, MARPOL, etc.
• Extensive experience in Offshore Assets Inspections; OVID, OVMSA, ISM/ ISPS audits, etc.
• Experience in Quality Assurance systems and procedures
Please send CVs in Word format to email@example.com
|Job Category||Crew Management / Marine|