Our client requires a Maintenance Officer to work within the Estates Department performing preventative maintenance and minor repairs within their various properties throughout Malta.
Reporting to the Department Manager the responsibilities of the role will include:
• Prioritising the various daily work orders and ensuring completion
• Attending to urgent maintenance requirements whilst also adhering to the efficient preventative maintenance programme
• Undertaking regular routine inspections of the various properties, undertaking small building repairs and replacement of fixtures and fittings where required
• Assisting Manager with the organisation of preventative maintenance programs
• Providing recommendations on any improvements or maintenance required
• Responding to emergency maintenance matters as required
• Attending to and investigating faults of building services, equipment, appliances etc within the various premises
• Overseeing subcontractors
• Maintaining full electronic records of works undertaken
• Adhering to health & safety guidelines where works, repairs or modifications are being undertaken
• Ensuring that all equipment is maintained
Applicants will have a maintenance background and be capable of working independently with minimum supervision. You will be an excellent communicator with a “can do” attitude and have a good ability to use computers to maintain logs and records.
Please note that candidates must speak fluent English (and preferably Maltese). A valid driving license is required.
Please note that only individuals currently residing on Malta can be considered.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable organisation and grow your career within an Estates Department.
Please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org