Ably Resources are urgently looking for an experienced Maintenance Mechanical + Electrical Section Lead to work for a major Oil and Gas Contractor in Indonesia.
– Lead Mechanical/Electrical maintenance activities for all equipment and plants at site.
– Coordinate and check the works carried out by Assets Maintenance Mech/Elect Tech, reporting any difficulties to the Workshop Coordinator
– Assist and manage the quantity of materials held by warehouse to ensure continuity of work and ordering spare parts in due time.
The main responsibilities would include-
– Lead mechanical/electrical maintenance activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities and directing the work of subordinate people and report any deviations and difficulties to the Workshop Coordinator.
– Manage site equipment, ensuring the continuous operation through ordinary/extraordinary maintenance and repairs
– Implement preventive maintenance schedules in due time.
– Lead or intervene with the specialized maintenance technicians to rectify mechanical/electrical breakdown,
– defects/malfunctions of the equipment.
– Inspect equipment or plants in order to determine maintenance needs by visual observation and using other test devices.
– Report damages, defects and other issues to the Workshop Coordinator and lead any corrective actions needed.
– Prepare Equipment Test Procedure (ETP) in order to plan and estimates labour, materials and other requirements for completion of specific jobs
– Prepare material requisitions for purchases materials and tools when required, through warehouse or other means
– Ensure proper safety standards are observed.
*** Due to travel restrictions only Asian nationals may apply for this position ***
Please submit your CV to email@example.com for more information
|Job Category||Oil & Gas|