Our client is a leading contract catering company that provides a service to a wide range of businesses in the hospitality industry, namely hotels, care homes, leading coffee shops and restaurants.
Due to continued expansion and promotions within the business, a Logistics Coordinator is now required to take responsibility of the management of a fleet of vehicles and drivers.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Overseeing the drivers and their routes
* Reporting to general manager including dealing with any issues
* Manage the fleet of vehicles, ensuring they are clean and safe
* Dealing quickly with any issues
* Daily administration duties
* Dealing with costs
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation dedicated to the delivery of quality and the ongoing development of their employees.
Please send your CV to Natalie Gordon.