IT Technical Support Officer
Our client is one of the most dynamic organisations on Malta operating in a vast array of business sectors.
Due to increased requirement within the team, an IT Technical Support Officer is required to assist in planning and implementing enterprise information systems to support both distributed and centralized business operations and achieve more effective and cost beneficial enterprise-wide IT operations.
Responsibilities within this role will include:
• Assist in the management and implementation of new and existing group information systems
• Active directory management: computers, users (new, close, permissions)
• Monitor the company’s IT infrastructure and proactively escalate to other IT Team members and / or third parties
• Log all tickets for locally reported incidents or requests
• Application support: user permissions, bug / incident / problem management for in-house and external subsidiary Group Franchises
• Monitor the company Systems, Backups and DR Sites
• Oversees and evaluate system security and back up procedures
• Gather and analyze changing requirements of users and develop effective and feasible ways to satisfy user requirements
• Facilities communication between staff management, vendors and other technology resources within the group
• Assist in developing and implementing user training programs
• Recommend changes to software applications based on analysis of their impact to all users requirements
• Assist in the development and maintenance of corporate policies and standards aimed at maximizing effectiveness and minimizing costs related to the acquisition, implementation, and operation of IT systems.
• Have experience gained in an IT Technical Support role
• Possess a relevant qualification in IT/Computer Studies
• Demonstrate knowledge of Windows Server and Office 365 application packages
• Have knowledge of networking, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP
If you have strong communication skills in both Maltese and English, together with a “problem solving attitude”, this could be an ideal position for you. Our client is a genuinely elite organisation to work for offering various benefits including Private Health Insurance and ongoing learning and development to progress your career.
Please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com