ABLY RESOURCES are seeking an ICSS & INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEER to be located in MALAYSIA.
Based in one of South East Asia’s Energy hubs – Kuala Lumpur – this is a permanent opportunity to be based within the businesses FPO department.
The ICSS & Instrumentation Engineer will be tasked with providing project and fleet related Instrument, Integrated Controls and Safety Systems Engineering support.
The accountabilities associated with the role include, but aren’t limited to;
• Provide Instrument, Integrated Controls and Safety Systems Engineering support
• Perform Safety Integrity Level (SIL) reviews in accordance with IEC G1G11 and 61508
• Ensure that all modifications to the Instrument & ICSS comply with and meet Legislation
• Carry-out Technical Integrity Audits
• Maintain Instrument & Control specifications, standards and procedures
The minimum requirements associated with the role include, but aren’t limited to;
• At least a BSc/BEng in an Engineering discipline
• At least 10 years of Oil & Gas industry experience
• Prior exposure within an FPSO Operations environment
• Must hold expertise in Integrated Control and Safety Systems (ICSS)
• Expertise must lie in Instrumentation documentation and O&M Support
Please send CVs in Word format to email@example.com
|Job Category||Oil & Gas|