ABLY RESOURCES are involved in a recruitment campaign requiring a HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER to be based in ANGOLA.
Located in the country’s capital, Luanda, this opportunity is on a two-year contract basis with an offshore engineering organisation.
The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for the management of people related matters within the business’ offshore and operations support. In addition, responsibilities will include the management and maintenance of all HR processes and procedures in accordance with industry standards.
The accountabilities associated with this role include, but aren’t limited to;
• The management of all Human Resources and administration functions
• Continuously seek to improve, develop and implement plans to ensure compliance to Corporate HR policies, procedures and processes to achieve business objectives
• Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending Human Resources Policies and Procedures for all areas
• Maintaining & updating all statutory compliances
• Drives all aspects of the employment lifecycle – from source, selection, recruitment through to onboarding, induction and retention
Please send CVs in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Oil & Gas|