Human Resources Executive
Location: Birkirkara – Malta
Salary – Approx €26,000
Our client is a well known engineering company undertaking projects throughout Malta.
An HR Executive is not urgently required to take responsibility for the organization’s recruitment, training and development and employee performance programs.
Core responsibilities will include:
• Designing compensation and benefits packages
• Implementing performance review procedures
• Developing fair HR policies and ensuring employees understand and comply with them
• Implementing effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
• Liaising with Managers regarding training needs and coordinating learning and development initiatives for all employees
• Acting as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
• Managing rare employees’ grievances
• Measuring employee retention and turnover rates
Interested applicants will preferably:
• Demonstrate proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role
• Possess a BSc in Human Resources Management of similar
• Possess experience with full-cycle recruiting including applications for foreign nationals
• Show good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
If you are a strong communicator with excellent leadership skills and proven experience within the leading the Human Resources function in a large organization, this could be an excellent career move for you.
Please note that applicants should be Maltese speaking or have extensive experience on the island.
Please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org