Our client is a well known organisation providing a range of safety and security systems to both commercial and domestic clients throughout Malta.
Due to continued expansion of the business, an HR Administrator is now required to support the Human Resources Department by maintaining daily operational processes and assisting with employee relations.
• Onboarding of new employees; organising paperwork; processing engagement on Jobsplus; ordering uniform etc
• Organising inductions
• Assisting the Team Members with MCCAA forms and processing accordingly
• Coordinating administration of HR systems
• Maintaining data and ensuring employee documentation is updated regularly
• Issuing reporting documentation as required within the Department’s operations
• Full processing of both new work permits and work permit renewals
• Sourcing and organising new training and courses as required by Department Managers
• Where applicable, applying for funding and maintaining knowledge on available schemes
• General administrative duties
Maltese speaking candidate are of particular interest to our client.
If you have experience within a busy Human Resources Department and seek the next challenge in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to utilise your skillset within a friendly environment.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org