Our client is a designer, manufacturer and contractor of modular buildings with a strong reputation for quality and exceeding intense safety specifications.
With several manufacturing facilities throughout the world, our client easily provides temporary and permanent buildings for purchase or lease globally.
A Hire Controller is now required to take responsibility for the hire fleet of over 100 units which are leased throughout various EU countries.
This role will bridge the gap between Sales and Operations with the successful applicant taking full responsibility for:
• Ensuring fleet is ready to go to hire
• Managing transportation to and from site
• Managing subcontractors
• Maintain strong relationships with clients and ensure constant liaison with sales department
• Tracking utilisation and availability of fleet; ensuring all information is kept up to date
• Undertaking internal sales when required.
This role can be based from the our Client’s premises in Stockton.
Interested individuals will have extensive experience as a Hire Controller or Internal Sales Exective within the modular building industry.
This is a new vacancy with a highly successful and established organisation capitalising on their huge success since extending their services to the European market. The role offers an exciting opportunity to take control of the Hire Fleet within the organisation and grow a team as the size of the fleet grows.
For further details, please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com