Heavy Lift Pipelay Vessel – Currently in China
We are currently recruiting for various roles on behalf of one of our clients. They have taken over a heavy lift pipelay vessel that will operate globally, but is currently in China. I’m looking to speak to people involved in the following disciplines.
– Offshore Mechanic (Must have experience as offshore mechanic on board construction vessel, derrick vessel or pipe lay vessel, performs maintenance and repair duties, make repairs, and install new equipment or change components when necessary as per supervisor advice in a safely manner.)
– Offshore Mechanic Foreman (Must have experience with at least 2 years as foreman position for the deck equipment, crane, pipe fabrication and relevant equipment. Good communication skill, to supervise the job of the mechanical team and assist the vessel equipment eng. Give clear instruction to the team and supervise the work place in order to detect risk if any.)
– Electrician (Must have 5 years of experience on the role, knowledge of the LV distribution system (690 V, 440 V, 230V). Capability to identify the right cable and protection to feed electrical user. Plus, experience on shipbuilding vessel.)
– Electrical Foreman (Must have 5 years of experience on the role on board of construction vessel. Capability to manage a team of 5-6 electrician, performing the toolbox talk. Issuing of work permit and AMOS management.)
– ECR Electrician (Must have 5 years of offshore experience on Construction and Heavy lift vessel, with the position of ETO. Deep knowledge of Kongsberg k-chief system. Knowledge of HV power production system, power generation system, synchronization means, load sharing.)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If you’d like to apply, please include the job you are applying for in the description of the email.
|Job Category||Oil & Gas|