HEALTH & SAFETY OFFICER
€30,000 – €40,000
Our client is a major construction contractor undertaking a range of high-profile projects throughout Malta.
Due to continued expansion and promotions within the business, a Health and Safety Officer is now required to join the ever-growing team; to ensure a safe working environment and new health and safety regulations are met.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
– To improve and observe occupational health and safety programs, policy, and procedures
– Increase health and safety awareness
– Investigate and report serious accidents
– Respond to emergencies such as fires or accidents on working sites
– Comply monthly reports on inspections, safety management and improvements needed
– Make proposals for continuous improvement to relieve unsafe working conditions.
You will have:
– Knowledge of Maltese laws and legislations
– Written and verbal communication skills in English and Maltese
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation dedicated to the delivery of quality and the ongoing development of their employees.