ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a HEAD OF SUPPLY CHAIN to be based in JOHOR, MALAYSIA.
This is a two-years renewable contract opportunity most suited to a vastly experienced Supply Chain & Procurement professional.
The Head of Supply Chain will be responsible for leading the businesses Supply Chain Management functions.
The role’s responsibilities will include, but won’t be limited to;
• Strategize, direct and formulate synergized Supply Chain plans
• Strategize and direct Project Procurement Managers and teams
• Strategize and direct the Supply Chain function in Bidding & Commercial processes
• Strategize, direct and formulate an effective Vendor Performance Management System
• Strategize, direct and control Supply Chain policies, procedures and governance
The minimum requirements associated with the role include;
• At least 20 years of experience within the Oil & Gas, Marine or Shipyard industry
• At least a BSc/BEng in a relevant discipline
• Prior exposure in an EPCIC environment
• Familiarity of Heavy Engineering and/or Fabrication activities
Please send CVs in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Oil & Gas|