ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a HEAD OF ENGINEERING OPERATIONS to join it’s client, an Oil & Gas organisation, in MALAYSIA.
Located in Johor Bahru, this is a two-year contract opportunity.
The purpose of the Head of Engineering Operations is to strategise and control the deliverables associated with engineering in order to enhance EPCIC capabilities.
The key responsibilities include;
• Forecasting operational business strategies
• Direct & manage operational excellence
• Develop operational improvement initiatives
• Exercise prudent management of cost control
• Review operational performances
• Implement and lead QHSE initiatives
The requirements associated with the role include;
• At least a BSc in an Engineering discipline
• At least 15 years of experience; 5 of which have been in management capacity
• A solid track record in successful project deliveries, project profitability & client management
Please send CVs in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Oil & Gas|