We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Head of Communications to actively participate in and contribute to the development and implementation of corporate communication strategies under the PR department’s leadership. The successful candidate will be accountable for the centralization and implementation of all communication materials internally and externally, locally, and internationally through content development and review of all of content such as the website, social media platforms, press releases, internal company-wide communication, and more.
• Develop and implement corporate communication strategies under the PR department’s leadership.
• Create and manage communication plans, campaigns, and materials to ensure consistency and alignment with the overall corporate objectives and image.
• Develop and review all content to ensure quality, accuracy, and timely delivery.
• Manage social media presence and engagement on all relevant platforms.
• Create and manage relationships with local and international media outlets to ensure the companies positive and accurate portrayal.
• Organize and manage internal communication channels to ensure effective and efficient communication within the organization.
• Collaborate with other departments to identify communication needs and develop appropriate communication plans.
Experience and Skills:
• A minimum of 10 years of related experience in communication, public relations, or journalism.
• Excellent proficiency in English and Arabic (spoken and written) is required.
• Excellent knowledge and experience in marketing and communication practices.
• Proven ability to communicate effectively, diplomatically, and persuasively at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent high level of work ethic, professionalism, and organizing ability.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, or equivalent qualifications.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this challenging role, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is an incredibly competitive salary package and benefits package on offer to the right candidate.