Head Civil/Structural Engineering – Offshore Life Extension Works
Qatar – Doha
Ably Resources are looking for a candidate to join their client in the Middle East to undertake life extension works on an offshore crude production facility. You will be responsible for the Civil/Structural Engineering work scope for the redevelopment and life extension works of an offshore production platform and associated infrastructure. This will involve the design, fabrication, construction, testing, installation and commissioning of the offshore facilities. You will be accountable for the results of those that fall within your leadership and overall Civil/Structural Engineering discipline in regard to this project.
• BSc or Higher in Civil/Structural Engineering
• Membership of recognized industry associations is advantageous
• Minimum 15 years experience in Civil/Structural Engineering design with an IOC or EPC Contractor, with experience in life extension projects for offshore crude production facilities, with at least 10 years in O&G processing projects.
• Also, a minimum of 8 years in a senior/leadership position on major projects, and minimum 7 years as the lead position for the discipline
• Familiar with the expected deliverables for FEED and EPC in similar projects
• Proven track record on life extension works
Please send CV’s to email@example.com.