Fire Protection Design Engineer
Our client is a highly regarded organisation on Malta specialising in the design of fire protection systems and solutions specifically for new buildings.
A Design Engineer is now required to join the busy successful team on the island.
• Have extensive knowledge of and the ability to apply fire protection engineering principles and practices together with model codes, regulations and standards
• Apply Cost Competitive Execution techniques to develop the most cost-effective total project solution for execution of the discipline engineering work
• Develop and review specifications, including design criteria
• Participate in activities associated with equipment and material procurement, permitting, and subcontracting
• Perform and check calculations, specify equipment, and solve moderately complex engineering problems
• Analyse and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organisation and/or project objectives and guidelines
To be considered for this role, applicants must possess an accredited degree within the engineering field and multiple years demonstrable experience in the design of fire protection systems. Knowledge of hydraulic calculations will be essential for this role.
Please note that at the moment my client can only consider individuals currently residing on Malta.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com