Our Client is a large Group of Companies seeking an experienced Finance Manager for their Retail Unit. This role involves the direct management of the units’ Treasury needs, preparation of Management Accounts, budgets, computations and overall running of the units Finance Department.
Responsibilities within this role include:
• Managing the company’s financial accounting, reporting and monitoring systems
• Collating, preparing, and interpreting reports, budgets and accounts
• Ensuring that correct and accurate company monthly management accounts are being prepared in line with specific deadlines
• Taking responsibilities for the unit liquidity and cashflow including the collection of funds and payments.
• Forecasting the units’ cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and funds available for investment.
• Overseeing all processes effecting the finances of the company to ensure the proper internal controls and to make the process more efficient.
• Participating in the formulation of strategic and long-term business plans
• Analysing change and advising management on the best way forward considering on going developments
• Reviewing, updating and implementing existing internal control procedures and introducing new controls when appropriate
• Developing financial management tools to minimize financial risk for the company
• Overseeing the selection, training and performance of staff
• Liaising with the external auditors of the company to ensure that appropriate annual monitoring is carried out
• Keeping abreast with relevant changes in international accounting standards, best practices and applicable regulations
Interested professional will:
• Demonstrate experience in IRFS reporting, management accounting, budgeting and treasuring management
• Ideally be ACCA qualified or hold a similar qualification
• Preferably (but not essentially) have experience within the retail industry
• Have strong written and verbal communication skills in English
If you are enthusiastic Accountant / Finance professional with strong organisation and planning skills, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a busy, expanding organisation.
Please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org