Up to €30,000 depending on experience
My Client is a large, reputable construction company based in the Northern region of Malta.
Due to continued success and as part of my client’s strategy for growth, a Finance Executive is now required to work with the Financial Controller and undertake a number of responsibilities within the Division as follows:
• Monitoring of bank accounts and posting of bank transactions
• Updating bank balances on a regular basis
• Monthly bank reconciliations
• Processing of supplier payments
• Updating of credit card transactions
• Processing of online/credit card payments
• Inter-company transfers and monthly reconciliation of inter-company balances
• Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts within established timeframes
• Preparation of monthly reporting or other analysis on an ad-hoc basis
• Posting of accruals
• Other nominal ledger postings
• Issuing invoices to clients
• Preparation of vat returns
• Assisting in the annual statutory audit
• NSO and similar questionnaires
• Other ad-hoc duties normally performed in an accounts department.
This vacancy would ideally suit an individual who has recently obtained an accountancy qualification (ACCA or University degree). Candidates in their final stages of their studies (either ACCA or University degree) and having a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position will also be considered.
Fluency in both Maltese and English will be essential. ECDL certification will be considered an asset.
If you are self motivated, with excellent communication skills and the wish to work with one of the most reputable groups in Malta, please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com