Our client is a reputable civil engineering contractor based in the North of Malta.
Due to expansion within the team, a Finance Executive is now required to join the organisation. Reporting int the Financial Controller, the responsibilities of the role will include:
• Month-end accounting process and reconciliations
• Compilation of monthly management accounts within established timeframes
• Preparation of other monthly reporting or analysis on an ad-hoc basis
• Compilation and submission of VAT declarations
• Liaising with auditors in connection with the statutory audit
• Liaising with banks where necessary
• Assisting in the compilation of financial budgets
• Reconciliation of inter-company balances
• Assisting junior members of the team
• Be in latter stages of obtaining ACCA and or possess a relevant University Degree
• Possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a Finance Team
• Demonstrate a self motivated attitude, being capable of working with minimal supervision
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills (Maltese language skills would be beneficial but not essential
• ECDL certification is not essential but would be considered an asset.
This is a wonderful opportunity to progress your Finance career within a busy organisation.
For full details please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org