Our client is an established organisation operating in a very busy area of the aviation sector. Primarily the company offer transport services together with maintenance of rotary wing aircraft.
Due to expansion of the Finance Department, a Finance Clerk is now required to join the busy team.
• Maintaining accurate supplier and customer data within the accounting system
• Updating foreign exchange rates
• Undertaking supplier reconciliations in preparation of monthly pay run and any ad-hoc payments
• Preparing payments for approval by the Financial Controller
• Posting payments into the system and issuing remittance advice
• Posting customer receipts
• Preparing bank deposits
• Managing the general accounts email and distributing to relevant individuals as required
• Possess a minimum O level in accounting and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an accounts team
• Show excellent communication and organisation skills
• Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Be confident working under pressure and to deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career within a busy, stable organisation offering longevity of employment and a friendly team environment.
Please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com