Ably are representing our Client in the recruitment of an Executive Assistant to assist the CEO of a major international organisation.
Applicants will ask as PA undertaking:
• Coordination, organization of international travel (including booking of flights, hotels and transport) in various cities throughout the world.
• Organisation and coordination of meetings in Malta and overseas with various different teams and participants from all around the world
• Maintenance of records, minutes, hard and soft copies of all documentation related to the business that is managed by the Employer
• Organisation, maintenance and coordination of CEO’s personal diary internally and with third parties
• Follow up on various projects, clients, team members, colleagues that the employer is responsible for and acting on behalf of the employer as per discretion and authority given by the employer
• Attend meetings in Malta and overseas as is necessary by the employer
• Manage specific administrative and leadership duties as requested by the Employer on specific issues, projects or clients.
• Act in the best interest of the company and as requested by the CEO at all times
• Assist the CEO and company with all PR and marketing for the company; coordinating with local and international companies and ensuring that the PR and marketing of the Company is always on par with the best in the industry
• Assist the CEO and HR Manager with human resources related matter by assisting with coordination, administration and logistical related issues
• Respond to emails on behalf of the CEO as is necessary.
• Ensure that the CEO’s passports, insurance and other policies are always valid and in place and to manage the application and up keeping of all visas
• Organize, assist, support with any matter or request as may be demanded by the employer at any time.
This role will suit an Executive Personal Assistant with experience of supporting senior management teams. Occasional work out of office hours will be required given the nature of the business and.
Applicants will be effective time managers with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a calm manner.
This role is a full time position based in Malta however occasionally travel throughout Africa, Europe. USA and Asia will be required. As such, this position offers excellent opportunity to obtain further experience and the opportunity to work with a distinguished professional.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org