Estimating Manager – Building Services
Our client is a leading contractor within the M&E industry. They have a history of delivering high end projects for over 100 years and specialise in providing turnkey package solutions including mechanical, electrical and building refurbishment for some truly bespoke projects across Scotland.
A Building Services Estimating Manager is now required in a brand new role to lead the estimating team whilst still remaining at the “coal face”.
Responsibilities will include:
• Oversee the M&E bids to ensure consistency in processes
• Ensure tender deadlines are met
• Maintain and update tender log
• Help to cultivate and develop relationships with key clients / consultants
• Provide tender data for management reports
• Ensure PQQs are completed on time and to a consistent standard
• Ensure tenders being submitted are specification compliant
• Liaise with M&E engineers / consultants etc. as necessary to help with producing the most cost effective bids
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established organisation with an outstanding reputation within the building services sector.
Our client is entirely negotiable on remuneration package; remaining dedicated to sourcing the best possible talent for the role.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com