€35-42K depending on experience
Our client is a designer and manufacturer of blast resistant products primarily servicing the petrochemical sector worldwide.
With a strong reputation for quality and exceeding intense safety specifications, our client has several manufacturing facilities worldwide, easily providing temporary and permanent products for purchase or lease.
Due to continued business development initiatives and high-volume workload, a Estimating Engineer is now required to join the Yorkshire operation of our client’s business.
Working in conjunction with the Directors, the successful candidate will:
• Take responsibility for high quality proposal responses ensuring they are technically and commercially compliant with the client’s specifications
• Ensure the logging, progression and submittal of enquiries
• Organise and participate in review meetings, bid approval meetings etc with Directors
• Ensure the timely preparation and submittal of estimates for company’s product range
• Constantly liaise with client throughout review period, providing attendance at bod clarification meetings etc
• Prepare Contract Review and conduct the full handover of successful enquiries
• Archive successful bids
• Maintain full database for live enquiries etc
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience within a proposals/estimating role preferably within a fabrication/manufacturing organisation.
Our client provides the opportunity to join a quality focussed, international organisation offering excellent scope for career progression.
Please contact Ami at firstname.lastname@example.org