Our client is a leading Building Services organisation. Specialising in M&E contracting, facilities management etc, this organisation strives to deliver quality on every project whether it be installation or maintenance.
Due to continued expansion, an Engineering Office Coordinator is now required to join the busy team. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the successful individual will be responsible for:
• Drawing submittals for approvals and construction
• Submittal of material and product literature
• Material take offs
• Preparation and compilation of O&M manuals
• Creating and updating project drawing registers and material requirements
• Handling small modifications on ACAD drawings
• Undertaking site visits and reporting to Engineer.
• Possess an MQF Level 3 qualification
• Demonstrate previous experience working with AutoCAD
• Be proficient with Microsoft applications
• Be capable of working to strict deadlines
• Show the ability to work on own initiative
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a successful organisation dedicated your career development.
Please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org