ABLY RESOURCES are seeking an ENGINE ROOM SUPERVISOR to be based in Offshore Angola.
Start – ASAP
Rotation – 28/28 (12 hours per day/7 days per week)
Rate – Email me
• With FPSO experience is necessary
• Minimum 3 years’ experience
• International experience in Angola, Africa, Brazil is a plus
• Experience with Total, SHELL, Saipem, SONANGOL, BP is a plus
The responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to;
• Operate on a ship powered by main propulsion machinery of 3.000kW propulsion or more, supervise the engine department next in rank to the Chief Engineer
• Be the second in charge of the Chief Engineer and assist him for the efficient running of the ship, implementing all the rules and regulation per International conventions and regulations, Flag state requirements, Class requirements, local requirements and regulations and Company policy
• Whenever required, act as MS (maintenance Supervisor) or BCO (ballast control operator) as defined in IMO resolution A.
Please send CVs in Word format to email@example.com
|Job Category||Oil & Gas|