ELV Engineer – Tenders & Proposals
Our client is a highly regarded organisation on Malta specialising in the design of fire protection systems and solutions specifically for new buildings.
An ELV Engineer with tendering and proposals experience is now required to join the busy successful team on the island.
The Engineer will:
• Coordinate all aspects of the bid preparation; execute any design functions and administrative requirements for a comprehensive submission on time.
• Take responsibility for achieving (and maximising) the company’s planned profit targets together with on time delivery and client satisfaction by designing cost effective solutions meeting the client’s budget restrictions
• Propose technically viable and enticing solutions to meet the client’s technical requirements and where possible exceed them.
• Prepare all necessary paperwork for the compilation of comprehensive bids and tenders and communications with clients and suppliers alike.
• Occasionally head the technical and commercial meetings with public contracting authorities, consulting engineers and client representatives
• Conduct negotiations in order to conclude work contracts and secure projects.
Successful applicants will possess an Electrical / Electronic Degree and at least 2 years’ experience working with an engineering environment. Those will experience of fire & electrical systems and compiling tenders will be considered preferable.
Please note that this is a permanent position based on Malta. Only those currently residing on the island can be considered at this time,
For full details please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org