Electronics & ELV Technician
Mosta – Malta
Our client is a large, well known company operating in the manufacturing, construction and retail sector on Malta.
Due to continued expansion, an Electronics and ELV Technician is now required to work with and support existing Engineers responsible for the maintenance of various systems throughout the various company workplaces.
• Servicing and repairing electronic boards
• Researching and developing new products where applicable
• Testing prototypes and analysing results
• Writing specifications and technical reports (with the assistance of the engineer)
• Inspecting and calibrating electronic instruments
• Setting up maintenance schedules
• Ensuring compliance with strict health & safety standards
• Hold a MQF Level 4 in Electronics
• Possess a positive and results driven attitude
• Be currently based on Malta with right to work and/or transferable work permit
Our client offers an outstanding working environment and training where required.
Please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org