Electrical Team Leader
Our client is a well known organisation operating in the Facilities Management sector on Malta.
Due to continued expansion in this area, an Electrical Team Leader is now required to complete the following:
• Set daily repair and call out schedules and repair service call outs
• Act as point of contact with customers to resolve any ongoing issues
• Supervise work of Electrical Technicians ensuring time and quality standards
• Minimise material waste and labour times and suggest changes when applicable
• Where required, train and support team of Technicians
• Train and support subordinates ensuring that they have the necessary knowledge and skills to carry out their duties with sustained maximum efficiency
• Undertake commissioning, maintenance and repair of any electrical equipment as required.
• Demonstrate at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
• Have good computer skills particularly in Microsoft
• Speak both Maltese and English
• Have excellent communication and organisation skills
• Show a history of providing excellent standards of customer service
• Possess relevant Electrical qualifications (preferably Electrical License A)
Our client offers an excellent working environment, generous salary and benefits package, together with genuine career development opportunities.
Please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com