Our Client is the leading Building Services Contractor on Malta, also providing facilities management to a number of commercial, healthcare and educational facilities throughout the island.
• Due to continued expansion an Electrical Team Leader is now required to join the FM team. Reporting to the FM Manager, responsibilities will be to:
• Creating daily schedules and repair service call outs, ensuring rapid response to breakdown calls
• Liaising with clients to efficiently resolve any ongoing issues
• Supervising and ensuring quality of subordinates’ work
• Preparing technical reports and issuing quotations to customers as required
• Assessing work methods to ensure minimum labour and material wastage; advise Facilities Management Manager of any suggested changes
• Training and supporting team members to ensure they have the required knowledge and skills to undertake their duties with sustained maximum efficiency
• Undertaking commissioning, maintenance and repair of any electrical equipment as required
• Liaising with suppliers about technical issues on any main brands
• Will possess 3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Demonstrate fluent written and spoken English
• Be highly organised with excellent communications skills
• Possess a relevant qualification with Electrical License A & B being preferable
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation dedicated to the development of their teams. Ongoing professional learning opportunities are offered together with an array of other benefits including health insurance.
For full details, please contact Laura Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org