Excellent Basic Salary + Overtime
Our client is one of the most reputable fire, safety and security companies on Malta delivering solutions including alarms, surveillance, controlled access and home automation.
Due to continued project awards, our client urgently seeks a number of Installers to join the business. Responsibilities of the role will include:
• Installing, troubleshooting, commissioning, and service & maintenance of extra-low voltage systems. Installation of fire & security systems for domestic, commercial and industrial applications.
• Carrying out and overseeing the planned and reactive maintenance on the Fire Alarm System (including smoke and heat detection) & ELV systems such as, CCTV, Access Control, Intercom, PA equipment.
• Monitoring, troubleshooting and/or repairing the Fire / ELV Equipment, systems and maintaining and updating records on a daily basis
• Managing the requisition of tools, spare parts and consumables.
• Effective communication and integration with other trades staff
• Participating in the Health, Safety & Risk programs including risk assessment of planned and reactive maintenance work activities.
Applicants for this role will be effective communicators with excellent time management ability. You will be capable of working independently and demonstrate experience of ELV services and associated equipment.
Our client offers a generous salary (to be advised on application) together with over time payments.
Applicants with RoW in the EU or those already residing on Malta will be given priority.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org