Due to continued success and expansion a Draughtsperson is required within our client’s busy technical team
Working with a hugely reputable main building contractor, responsibilities will include:
• Performing site surveys
• Preparing rough sketches, layout proposals and detailed drawings in accordance with standards and in-house practices for planning and construction purposes
• Liaising with planning authority officers on a case by case basis on queries and clarifications required through the planning process
• Generating take-offs and preparing Bill of Quantities.
• Liaising with Architects/Engineers throughout preparation of drawings and the building execution.
• Performing day to day duties relating to the operation of a drawing office including the running and up-keeping of a filing records to ensure traceability and preservation of documents for future reference.
We are keen to speak with individuals who have previous draughting experience either within consultancy or building contractor environments.
This is a full time, indefinite term position within a professional office environment.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org