€23-25K per annum
Our client is one of the most reputable fire, safety and security companies on Malta delivering solutions including alarms, surveillance, controlled access and home automation.
Due to ongoing expansion, a professional M&E Draughtsman is required to support the design of the company’s projects, products and services.
Responsibilities will include:
• Creating Fire Fighting and ELV Shop drawings.
• Reviewing Design Drawings & Calculations as per Specifications & Standards.
• Reviewing As-Built Drawings as per Specifications, Codes/Standards & Requirements.
• Coordinating with Electrical, Plumbing, and HVAC drawings for Fire Fighting and ELV systems.
• Calculating Bill of Quantity from the Design Drawings.
• Creating and continually updating project drawings, updating project folders and files as jobs progress and revisions are made.
• Communicate clearly with clients, other engineers, architects, and company staff on technical matters related to projects.
• Integrating and working with project managers, design consultants, and sub-contractors, to produce and alter drawings.
• Performing site surveys review and update project drawings as necessary.
Applicants will hold a technical degree and have extensive experience using AutoCAD. You will demonstrate attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workload in a fast paced environment.
Our client offers an excellent opportunity to join a diverse team environment and genuine career opportunities for the future.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org