Our client is a busy Building Services Contractor undertaking a diverse range of installation projects throughout Malta.
A Document Controller is now required to prepare, manage and file documents for projects. Responsibilities of this role include:
• Drawing and preparation of working drawings from the consultant’s drawings
• Drawing and preparation of interim as built drawings
• Reviewing documentation, ensuring that paperwork has been fully completed
• Maintaining document registers, storing archived documents, indexing and retrieving documents when required
• Maintaining customer specifications
• General project admin tasks
• Assisting the tendering office with filing and uploading of tenders BOQ’s
• Filing of all drafting and tendering documents.
• Preparing manuals and handover certificated to the client after compilation by supervisor
• Site visits to sketch and obtain changes (from site supervisor) in order to be able to finalise as built drawings
• Coordination with site workers/ supervisors to build Survey or Drawings.
• Possess a Bachelor degree or equivalent in engineering related discipline
• Demonstrate experience in a similar role
• Have good knowledge of technical drawings and AutoCAD
• Speak fluent English
If you are an independent worker with excellent organisation and communication skills, this is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with an expanding M&E Contractor.
Please note that applicants currently based on Malta will be prioritised.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com