Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy undertaking projects throughout the world.
Due to continued project awards a Document Controller is now required to join the organisation on a full time, indefinite term basis.
Responsibilities will include:
• Management of all project documentation, filing and archiving, and ensuring accessibility of specific materials to specific stakeholders
• Effective coordination with internal team members to deliver and receive information and documents, to/from all parties concerned
• Manage and ensure the continuous distribution of technical documents in both electronic and hard copy formats
• Manage document requests from a number of sources
• Managing and lead the company’s document control software
• Control, manage and coordinate all information that is issued for review, approval, construction, etc. on the projects’ electronic document management system (EDMS)
• Issue, register and coordinate the correct distribution and allocation of all official correspondence and documents between the project team, client, contractors, sub-contractors and authorities as well as between third parties and vendors
• Maintain minutes of all meetings held and distribute these in a timely manner
• Possess a background of document control, specifically in the construction sector
• Demonstrate exceptional organisation and communication skills
• Preferable have experience using ASITE (although knowledge of other cloud based systems will be beneficial)
If you are based in Malta, are fluent in English and looking for the opportunity to join an international business, this is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career.
Please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com