Birkirkara – Malta
Salary up to €24,000 depending on experience
Our client is a well known engineering company undertaking projects throughout Malta.
A Credit Controller is now required to ensure accurate and timely processing of payments of accounts receivables while providing an up to standard service to all customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Chasing overdue debt via telephone, e-mail, in writing, or in person by sending statements and reminder letters where necessary
• Monitoring debtor days and ensure they are kept to set limits
• Resolving customers queries relating to unsettled payments or as the need arises
• Compilation of debtor reports
• Posting payments and set off in the system
• Collecting outstanding money in a timely manner to reach the agreed targets
• Dealing with any internal queries concerning receivable payments
• Other duties as assigned from time to time by the CFO or any person designated by him
• Attending any training provided by the Company and sit for the respective assessments accordingly
• Maintaining customer’s trust relationship by keeping service information confidential
• Following all company’s filed procedures and protocols
Applicants will have excellent English & Maltese language skills together with a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience gained in an Accounting Background.
You will be organized with excellent communication skills.
Please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org