Our client is a luxury residential compound near Tripoli. With over 400 units and various amenities, the village provides an indulgent living environment for a varied portfolio of residents.
A Contracts Executive is now required to take responsibility for the overall management of the lease agreements (including extensions and addendums). Assisting the Administration & Business Development Manager, this role will receive, process and execute client enquiries for both long and short term lets as well as co-ordinate with Finance to ensure that active leases are being followed up on and invoiced by due date.
• Assist in receiving, processing and executing client enquiries
• Meet with clients and show around the property as required
• Negotiate with clients basing on Management parameters
• Prepare and complete draft lease agreements, amendments and addendums according to agreed terms with client
• Monitor progress of lease agreements and renewals through the approval processes
• Input, maintain and manage lease agreements in the ERP System
• Organize, index and maintain original copies of lease contracts
• Assist in management of short-let leases
• Liaise with Finance to ensure invoices are issued against executed contracts
• Assist the Administration & Business Development Manager in the running of the department
• Liaison with the management team as appropriate
• Possess a Degree in Business Administration or Hospitality Management
• Have 5 years’ experience in a similar role; primarily in property leasing or legal office
• Demonstrate excellent capability with Microsoft Offices (particularly spreadsheets) and be confident learning new software
• Be fluent in English; communication skills in Arabic would be desirable but not essential
If you are an experienced individual with a friendly disposition who wants to progress their career with a luxury organisation, this could be an ideal position for you to work within a dynamic team.
Please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com