Our client provides offshore and onshore EPCC services to companies in the Middle East, Asia and SE Asia. Due to their growth plans we are seeking a Contracts Administration Manager for their operation in Abu Dhabi.
Purpose of the role
Manage contract administration and contractual change management for a group of projects or a mega-size project.
Lead QS/CA teams to meet set targets in terms of project profitability and achieving contractual entitlements.
Make a heavy contribution to section enhancement in-terms of resource management, process optimization and automation, contractual change management, and deliverables standardization
• Degree in Business Administration or B.Sc. in Engineering or Science.
• Certification from a professional institute such as Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or equivalent.
• 12 years’ international professional experience out of which 6 years’ experience in project management and contract administration in the Middle East oil & gas/ EPC industry.
• Awareness and knowledge of the onshore/ offshore oil & gas/ EPC industry.
• Expertise in contractual/ legal terms & standards, contract administration, claims preparation/ analysis and defense, commercial/ financial analysis.
• Proficient in technical/ commercial reporting and contractual correspondences.
• Excellent supervisory and team management skills.
• Strong personality with excellent communication & negotiation skills.
• Excellent spoken & written English language skills.
• Computer literate with familiarity of major related software.
• Excellent presentation skills.
This will be an office based position, with a 1 year, renewable contract.
For more information and to apply, please contact Maciej – Maciej.email@example.com
|Job Category||Oilfield Services|