Our client is a main building contractor undertaking an array of projects throughout Malta.
Due to continued expansion a Foreman is required to join the team and take responsibility for the supervision of site employees (skilled trades, labourers) to ensure efficient completion of works.
A Site Manager is required to take responsibility for construction and / or finishes on specific projects – mainly low rise apartment complexes, retail projects, one off villas etc.
• Supervising, coordinating and scheduled activities on site
• Determine work requirements and plan procedures
• Oversee the progress of work on site to ensure deadlines are met
• Explain technical information
• Report on work progress to Project Manager
• Liaise regularly with Project Manager, subcontractors and site staff
• Ensure compliance with health & safety codes
• Provide training where required
Our client offers an excellent working environment with a professional organisation with a strong health & safety record.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org