Our Client is a large main civil engineering contractor undertaking a range of new build and refurbishment projects throughout the island.
Due to continued project awards and subsequent expansion, a Senior Construction Foreman is now required to directly supervise and coordinate all trades activities.
• Supervision, coordination and scheduling of various for tradesman and labour
• Plan procedures for work requirements
• Oversee work progress to ensure all deadlines are met
• Interpret and explain technical information.
• Report on work progress to Project Manager
• Liaise with the Project Manager, subcontractors and other parties
• Respond appropriately to work delays, emergencies and other problems
• Ensure all health & safety regulations are adhered to
• Provide training for new staff
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a large group of companies that are dedicated to safety in the construction sector.
Please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org