Our Client is an established Group of Companies operating in various business streams throughout the island. A Legal and Compliance Lawyer is now required to oversee commercial matters related to all group companies.
The Legal & Compliance Lawyer is to focus on company law and commercial matters related to the group company.
Responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the management team on legal and compliance matters.
• Reviewing commercial agreements and company documentation
• Maintaining excellent corporate governance
• Advising on legislation changes relating to company and compliance obligations.
• Preparing legal documents related to property and / or construction contracts
• Providing legal support and advice regarding standards, customer rights, warranty clauses, commercial contracts, non-disclosure etc
• Reviewing company tender submissions, drafting agreements with clients and supply contracts,
• Manage any court cases; preparing documentation and evidence as required
• Representing the company in courts as required
• Liaising with other external lawyers, senior management team and government departments.
• Possess a Maltese Warrant to practice law
• Be fluent in both Maltese and English languages
• Demonstrate knowledge of local laws and the relevant international legislation
This is an excellent opportunity to take a lead role as Company Lawyer with a large, highly reputable organisation.
For full details, please contact Lara Paterson at email@example.com
|Job Category||Professional Services - Legal|