Client Relations Administration Officer
Our client is a busy Building Services Contractor providing MEP solutions to new build projects throughout Malta.
Due to expansion within the Finance & Administration Team, a Client Relations Administration Officer is now required to work closely with the management team; maintaining client relationships and project information.
• Handling the preparation, compilation, organisation and management of all documentation in relation to new clients/ projects including service level agreements/ contractual obligations, site instructions, emails and other correspondence
• Opening client account on CRM database
• Monitoring and updating project progress on CRM database, ensuring accurate completion and submission of weekly signed jobsheets
• Liaising with the Operations Manager to issue variation quotes and quotes for extra works and ensure retention of approved quotes on CRM database
• Providing timely and accurate updates to clients regarding enquiries, and ensure they are informed of any project updated.
• Keeping track of agreed payment terms, including deposit payments and progress payments due
• Ensuring progress and final payment claims are made in a timely and organised manner
• Participating in client meetings as required
• Partnering with team members and departments to continually add efficiency to the day to day processes as well as to increase client satisfaction
• Addressing and escalating any critical concerns
• Creating and maintaining procedural documentation related to client processes
Applicants will demonstrate
• Proficiency in the use of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Maltese and English
• 2-3 work years of experience in an office/admin function, ideally within the Building Services or Construction sector
• Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
• Excellent time management skills and multi-tasking ability
If you are highly organised individual with experience in a busy administration function, this may be an excellent opportunity for you to progress your career.
Please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com