Approx €25,000 per annum DOE
Our client is a highly regarded organisation on Malta specialising in the design of fire protection systems and solutions specifically for new buildings.
Due to an increased workload, an Executive Buyer with strong negotiation skills is urgently required to join the highly successful department.
Primarily taking responsibility for management of stock levels and distribution of supplies the responsibilities will include:
• Issuing purchase orders timeously to ensure orders are not delayed
• Co-ordinating with the logistics personnel to ensure all deadlines are met
• Negotiating best possible prices taking in consideration, lead time, quality, freight
• Taking responsibility for cost and credit terms with suppliers
• Monitoring material usage through reports, budget and trends
• Providing information for the formulation of forecasts
• Following up orders and updating key individuals with specific order information
• Sourcing suppliers for new products and finalising contracts with new and existing suppliers.
• Ensuring all products purchased are up to the desired quality and specification
Applicants will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role and be excellent working under pressure with minimal supervision. You will have gained some experience in a technical background and demonstrate excellent negotiation skills.
Fluency in both Maltese and English will be required.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com