Business Development Manager
Our client is a designer, manufacturer and contractor of blast resistant modular buildings with a strong reputation for quality and exceeding intense safety specifications.
With several manufacturing facilities throughout the world, our client easily provides temporary and permanent blast proof buildings for purchase or lease globally.
A Business Development / Sales Manager is now required to cover KSA for our client.
Responsibilities for the role are as follows:
• Promoting, selling and exploring opportunities for company core products – Blast Resistant Buildings, Process Equipment Package
• Interfacing with clients, providing a clear interpretation of their requirements from the enquiry onset and ensure good working relationship.
• Preparation of annual business development plan for designated region in support of the company’s strategy and objectives. The plan would focus on new business opportunities within that specified region
• Identifying and visiting key clients within the region, following up projects, orders, working on tenders, applications, forecast plans, forecast revenue.
• Reviewing the tenders and quotations documents before submitting for positioning the proposal according to the customer requirements and managing projects development and implementation from instauration to closure.
• Working and interacting with application team before and during the preparation of the technical and commercial proposals.
• Planning and prioritizing personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity
• Ensuring that the service provided is of the highest quality and in line with company standards
• Monitoring and reporting on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information along with current market situation and report on projects and business environment.
• Ensuring that customers fulfil all criteria of the contract such as payment, signing of agreements, guarantees and liaising with accounts department to ensure all invoices are issued and payments are received on time.
• Ensuring management is aware of all current and relevant issues
• Representing company at senior level meetings with domestic and overseas customers; attending trade fairs, seminars etc
Candidates will have:
• Excellent business acumen and enterprising skills to quickly build and sustain long term working relationships and generate positive results in line with the company policy and ethics.
• Experience of direct sales and indirect sales to the petrochemical industry within Saudia Arabia
• Experience of negotiating major high cost projects
• Experience of project tracking from FEED to procurement.
• Extensive contacts within the petrochemical and downstream markets.
• Arabic language skills are essential
Should you be wishing to progress your career within a highly motivated team as part of an international brand, this could be the ideal position for you.
Please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com