Building Services Quantity Surveyor
Our client is a Building Services contractor providing installation services to a wide range of private and public clients throughout Malta.
An individual is now required to undertake the role of Quantity Surveyor and Draughtsperson, taking responsibility for the design and cost management of projects.
• Liaising with clients and consultant and conduction feasibility studies based on project requirements
• Design and preparation of detailed drawings (using relevant software) from inception stage, making adjustments as required until project completion
• Conducting site visits at various stages of the project to evaluate projections and progress reports
• Liaise with and support the Senior Manager, providing any concerns regarding the development and maintenance of budgets, material or manpower resources at various stages of the project
• Undertake detailed briefing sessions with Senior Manger to ensure client requirements are met ad project budget is adhered to
• Ensuring any changes to project plan are brough to Senior Manager’s attention; costed and documented efficiently and officially in line with company procedure.
• Maintaining contract with client and obtaining acceptance of any variations in cost
• Monitoring project process and ensuring project remains within budget
• Together with Senior Manager, measure and prepare details required for payment claims (as per agreed terms and condition of service)
• Preparing project final account and final BOQ, analysis of completed projects to determine return on investment/profitability and identify areas of weakness to be taken into consideration for improvement to maximize cost effectiveness on other projects
• Assist in contract close, including resolution of disputes that may arise, performing contract assessment
Our client requires an astute individual with the ability to manage costs on projects M&E projects. You will have excellent communication skills and be confident creating and maintaining relationships with both clients and other stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a busy organisation, reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
Applicants with Right to Work on the island are asked to apply.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org