Building Services Quality Controller
Our client is a leading organisation operating within the Building Services industry in Malta. Specialising in M&E contracting, facilities management etc, this organisation strives to deliver quality on every project whether it be installation or maintenance.
A Quality Controller is now required to undertake the following responsibilities:
• Establish and implement the quality assurance procedures and systems as required by each individual project
• Supervise the quality control functions / activities of the projects
• Highlight and inform the project team and sub-contractors about the contractual obligations and conditions
• Be familiar with all the services and specifications included in the scope of works whilst keeping updated of all variations and site instructions
• Create a mechanism to collect and maintain all records, registers and relevant documentation
• Liaise with the client’s engineers to solve issues related to the quality of the installed systems
• Assure timely and qualitative progress certification and final certification of works and projects in its entirety.
• Possess a minimum of EQF Level 5 in a Building Services related qualification
• Demonstrate experience in a similar position, ideally within the building services sector
• Show proficiency with AutoCAD in the use of ACAD
• Have excellent communication and organisation skill
• Be self motivated
If you are a Building Services professional with a proactive approach to your work, our client has an outstanding reputation and is dedicated to the progression of their employees.
Please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org