Building Services Draughtsman
Our client is one of the most reputable fire, safety and security companies on Malta delivering solutions including alarms, surveillance, controlled access and home automation.
Due to continued expansion, an experienced Building Services Draughtsman is now urgently required to join the busy team.
Applicants will be skilled M&E drafting professionals with impeccable attention to detail. Responsibilities of the role will include:
• Creating Fire Fighting and ELV Shop drawings.
• Reviewing Design Drawings & Calculations as per Specifications & Standards.
• Reviewing As-Built Drawings as per Specifications, Codes/Standards & Requirements.
• Coordinating with Electrical, Plumbing, and HVAC drawings for Fire Fighting and ELV systems.
• Calculating Bill of Quantity from the Design Drawings.
• Creating and continually updating project drawings, updating project folders and files as jobs progress and revisions are made.
• Communicate clearly with clients, other engineers, architects, and company staff on technical matters related to projects.
• Integrating and working with project managers, design consultants, and sub-contractors, to produce and alter drawings.
• Performing site surveys review and update project drawings as necessary.
Applicants will have extensive experience working with AutoCAD and the ability to manage a busy workload in a fast-paced environment. A Degree or technical qualification will be desirable but not essential.
Our client offers an excellent working environment, excellent career progression and an attractive salary package. This is a full time role however the working day (start and finish times) can be staggered to suit any personal circumstances.
If you enjoy working in a diverse environment and maintain a positive attitude under pressure, I would like to speak with you.
Please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org