Building Services Quantity Surveyor
Negotiable Salary DOE
Our client is a leading contractor within the M&E industry. The company has a history of delivering high end projects specialising in providing turnkey package solutions including mechanical, electrical and building refurbishment for some truly bespoke projects across Scotland.
Quantity Surveyors are now required to take responsibility for commercial aspects on a range of projects. The successful candidate will:
• Take responsibility for cost forecasting and reporting
• Prepare Subcontractor Documentation
• Complete all work associated with Variations
• Complete Subcontract payments and monitoring
• Perform risk and value management and cost control
• Allocate subcontractor workloads
• Assist with providing advice on contractual claims
Our client offers the opportunity to work on a diverse and challenging project range within an organisation dedicated to continuous improvement.
For full details, please contact Ami at email@example.com