Assistant Project Manager
Our client is a highly reputable design, cost and project management consultancy undertaking a high profile, luxury project in Brussels.
An Assistant Project Manager is now required to join the organisation on a full time consultancy basis.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
• Managing communication, coordination and transmission of information between stakeholders
• Reviewing documents/information before submission
• Assisting with issuing and updating the project management plan, risk register, procurement plan, progress reports, tender reports and all other reports as needed, meetings minutes, emails, notes and any other documents needed for the development and efficient and effective operational functioning of the project. Such documents must be produced in French and / or English as necessary
• Formally communicating with the client (in English) and meeting with the client to ensure that all requirements are met in line with their business needs and objectives
• Organizing meetings when and as necessary
• Assisting in assessing Contractor’s bids, coordinate technical and commercial reviews
• Supporting the management of Contractors including daily site visits
• Supporting the management of all technical, contractual and administrative aspects of the project including but not limited to: planning, executing, monitoring and finalizing projects according to deadlines and within budgets, ensuring timely delivery
• Supporting the coordination of all project requirements including leading the client interface and coordinating the multi-disciplinary design team members and all stakeholders to deliver complex programmes of works according to plan
• Assisting with the commercial aspect of project plans as well as change and risk control and quality assurance
• Collaborating with Document Controllers and other team members to ensure that the detailed systematic flow of information amongst all interested project team members matches the status of the assigned tasks
• Monitoring that the objectives contained in project documents such as the relative tender and contracts are achieved
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French
• Possess a recognised qualification in Construction Management, Architecture or related field
• Demonstrate a proven track record on complex, large scale projects
• Possess local knowledge of applicable standards, legislations and practices applicable in Belgium
If you are a Project Management professional with the ability to work under pressure to ensure delivery of a high profile project, I am keen to speak with you.
Please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org